Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love The Like

So I always thought The Like were sort of just a lame teenage band destined for singing the intro songs to MTV "reality" shows like The Hills.

But after reading a blurb about them in the most recent W, I decided to check them out. It turns out, they're really cool and kind of legit.

Their live version of "Release Me" is really cool - I feel like it sort of recalls the cool acoustic girl bands of the 1960s or at the very least Lilith Fair.

Anyway, I really want the song on my iPod, but I can't figure out how to download it - it looks like you can't - so if anyone gets it, pleaaase let me know.

1 comment:

  1. is it weird that i thought the girl on the right was you until i read the description? youre just looking so good these days.

    ReplyDelete