Monday, February 16, 2009

Bowled over

I pretty much love jewelry and have made it my life's work to collect it. As such, it's really important to have a good storage system to keep your jewels clean and safe - a large box with a lot of compartments is ideal. But sometimes I'm too lazy to put everything back in its spot.

Enter:  the pearl bowl. The bowl itself is actually a paper mache find from the home sale section at Anthropologie and is covered with fish (trout, perhaps?).  My friend Chels named it the pearl bowl because I keep a strand of really fab fake pearls in it, but I also use it to store my daily jewelry until I get it together to put it away.

1 comment:

  1. so true- I usually just hang my necklaces etc on the doorknobs or lampshades. not exactly most logical storage space, but it adds festive decor

    ReplyDelete