Monday, February 16, 2009

A perfume by any other name ...

I have a bit of a problem. I can never seem to find the right perfume. To me, the right perfume is the very definition of a lady - the waify kind, who wears full-length fur coats with big sunglasses, lives in the Taj hotel and employes a driver named Alfred.

I've been through them all, Marc, Moschino, Burberry, even a special perfume I bought in Florence made for Catherine de Medici on the occasion of her wedding to the King of France. Nothing seemed to fit ... until now.

Tocca's Brigitte - inspired by Bardot - is a rich sent of ginger and rose. It's not so strong that it's cloying, but not clean enough to be virtually undetectable, either. Plus, I'm pretty happy to have the bottle on my dresser. Now all I need is the funds to get the fur and I'll be well on my way...

You can get it at Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment