Saturday, February 21, 2009

Squeaky wheel ...

My Saturday night consisted of making delicious pasta with amigo (and loyal blog) reader Eric Allen, who makes an appearance in the photo to the left. More amigos made appearances and we all pondered the implausibility of Grease.

Oh wait! This is all leading up to an actual fashion-related statement! The whole point of the movie is essentially that you should change how you are in order to scoop up the man of your dreams. But all of Sandy's black leather, cigarette-smoking, big hair and garish lipstick kind of don't do it for me. I know she's supposed to be hot and all, but her big skirts and collard shirts are more visually appealing to me.  Guess Danny and I have different tastes. 

1 comment:

  1. Am I rubbing my eye in this photo? I think it's because I'm so tired after filling up on pasta and pound cake. Is there any left? Forget it, we'll just make something else that's really good.
    p.s. Lee looks a little angry.

    ReplyDelete