Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eric and Anne go to the Garden

Eric and I gardened in our Symphony Road plot for the first time yesterday.

This was, for the both of us, our first real gardening experience. We weeded, planted some things and combed our earth.

Three hours in the 80+ degree weather left us tired, hot and incredibly, INCREDIBLY dirty.

But we had an excellent time, made some pals and took a break to snap the group photo. The whole thing made me a little sad I'll be gone for fourth months and will miss most of the gardening season. And then I remembered how hot it gets here and then I really wasn't so sad anymore.

4 comments:

  1. everybody looks so happy to be playing in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that scene is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that dashing, young lad standing behind Anne (who is very lovely herself)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. way too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete