Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello, Hello

Happy Easter Sunday, everybody!

I basically had the weirdest Friday night ever - although nothing about it was actually all that weird. I just felt weird I guess - and a super lazy Saturday. 

I'm planning to spend today doing some spring cleaning to clear my head out a little bit.

On the playlist:  Devendra Banhart's "Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon".  It's a great record to listen to and it reminds me of home a little bit.

P.S. The photo is of me at the ICA. Very contemplative, huh?

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny you should mention it, i was at the ICA friday night to see The Books!

    I'd never gotten a chance to experience the theater in that place, it was AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm totally jealous! It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. was friday night the night i was there? that would explain a lot.

    ReplyDelete