Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life's So Bright

Okay, so I realize that the Wayfarer thing is a little over. Every celebrity on the face of the planet has been seen wearing them, I know, I know.

Yet, I still wear my pair on sunny days. It's just a classic shape that looks good and effortlessly cool on anybody.

So obviously, as part of this country's SHOCKING visually impaired contingent, I gravitate toward my own pair of Wayfarer eyeglasses. Maybe that's one of the things I can pick up cheaper in China? Here's hoping.

2 comments:

  1. wayfarers are just one of those things that i want so badly to put away yet have a hard time because i can't find an adequate replacement (just like my damn tory burch flats)... how about you find me the perfect pair of sunglasses for the new, older, ellen?

    ReplyDelete